My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Friday, August 21, 2009

R.I.P Milky


Today...was kinda.....well it is..possibly the worst day of the year...Milky died....he was found laying at 3rd floor parking lot T_T

The apartment security guard found him, he knew that he was our cat and rush to told us..but it was too late for milky....time of death 7-8 am.

i had pet died before...birds, fish, turtle, crabs (sounds plenty isn't it ?), but its different when its a cat.......i like cats, tho milky is kinda the bad kitty...he loves to bites, bothering people when they are using computer, always asking attention, stealing food from the other kitty...

i forgot when was milky arrived in the apartment, but he was very little...

i have so many memories with him..i'll be missing you milky T_T

I don't know who he called last night @_@

Milky sleeping on a pillow

Brown & Milky battle to the top

*side note : Brown is pregnant(not by milky tho)*


<3 I will always love you Milky <3


No comments:

Post a Comment