My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Friday, August 14, 2009

Food Loot 13/08/09

Well i kinda having some food shop yesterday (well more likely snack food shopping), saw a Japanese snack & food corner in a mall..so i went to check them up~

There are plenty of snacks that quite common...i guess but there are some that quite unique ! So here's the pic of my loot that day



A pretzel !!!! well not really that good...but it was my 1st after i saw a funny commercial of it starring Matsura Aya few years ago XD

those 2 rather cute looking things (the chicken and baby seal) is actually a...........i have no idea what it is called........well my mom usually used it when she make onigiri

that weird looking bottle is a soda drink called Ramune , you have to get it someday...it really surprise me when i opened it...you'll understand if you ever had it~ Its unique in a way.....lol

And that thing.....behind all of those is Dead Space limited action figure from San Diego Comic Convention 2009 !!! i was lucky getting it since it turned up that.............that action figure is actually the last stock~ *a review for it would come a bit late~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment