My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Sunday, August 16, 2009

HellBoy SDCC 2009

So i finally grab this...........err hellboy thingy since my gf said its cuter~ and it is true ^ o ^

here he is !!!

The cat is watching me >_<

HellBoy limited SDCC 2009 edition...looks pretty neat, it comes with his gun..which is quite heavy, and i thought it would be light...looks pretty sweet too, it have a logo on the gun handle, which i forgot to take pic of it - _ -a

Dont mess with my kitty ! >=[

Well other than that, everything just seem usual.....looks great for displaying tho, wonder if i should buy others....but i run with low budget, so i guess i'll hold it out for a while~

if there's any other version of hellboy that similar to these, let me know cause it seems that i like it a lot :)

Where's my cigar ?!


No comments:

Post a Comment