My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Food Loot 16/08/09

Another Food Loot post !!!!

So i went again to the japan food corner and grab few things XD


So there's Sakuma Drops, which is i think somewhat popular in japan...plus advertised in the anime The Grave of Firefly (which is a great tragic movie)..taste quite great too !

Choco Baby, i havent tried it but i supposed it taste like normal choco....candies.......i think~ i'll update later after i ate it~ (and i did, it taste normal tho~)

Lastly but not the least Frans~ pocky type of snack~ with mix berries flavour <3 and then i ate~


Thats indeed..........salmon on hot stone !!! cost me around.......US$5, which is quite ok cause of the size~

Its not that it doesnt taste good, it does~ but somehow i prefer my salmon raw XD the fried rice goes well with the salmon too~ Well i cant say much bout it since my tounge is familiar with most of seafoods...

No comments:

Post a Comment