My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Monday, August 17, 2009

District 9 Review -No Spoilers-


Watched District 9 few days ago (the day when i post my first food loot blog post).

I must say, i went to the movie expecting normal human vs alien type of movie..since i only watch the trailer once ! *which is good*

Its somewhat bit boring at the first, then it got exciting...I'm guessing the director is trying to build up the story first then goes to the main event~


Even though I've seen plenty of movies lately (sadly i haven't watch harry potter yet), but this movie went up to the top 3 movie fave this year (for me that is)

With only US$ 30 million, the director able to deliver a movie that able to move me more than many other movies.........



I recommend this movie for those who actually looking a different kind of blast here and there type of alien vs human type of sci-fi movies~

Update : it seems bit short for a review, so I'll just add few things..well total income for the movie currently pass over $37 mil which means........its a success XD

The thing that i like about this movie is, they didn't use those mega hit super popular handsome gorgeous actor and actress~ which i could say...you don't need great actor/actress to make a great movie (tho you need to have great act)

The movie itself rated 18+ due of the gore, blood splatter, limbs flying, swear words, human negativity in political, greed, & racial tendency these days~

2 comments:

  1. D-9 definitely has a lot going for it -- character development, great acting a at least a few people, awesome alien weapons; it felt a bit preachy at times at different times though

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the only character that actually have some development is Wikus actually........the others are almost like common-unimportant-characters @_@

    ReplyDelete