My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Settling In

And so, from my previous post...i'm in another town atm. and just got my net backed up :3

So...while am tryin to get a job soon...there's just a few things i'm able to post and so on...

The only figure i have is Figma Strength..since i left all my figures back at home, and yesterday i just got my Morning Musume - Fukumura Mizuki sets...of Tshirt - Wristband, several photosets, and a keychain...cost a bit, but am happy since this is the first time i'm actually supporting them.

updates on those soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment