My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Revolting For Life

Life is a bit messy lately due my decisions for moving to another town..hard disagreement from mom, well i can see from her viewpoints...but its not like i havent thought about it, i know its going to be tough...But my life have been easy..i dont dislike it but there are so many things going on that built up my stress around thus i made up my decision.

This made few things to set back, my passion for figure definitely gonna get cut very hard..Tho i'll keep blogging about stuffs that i'm able to.....

such as..The 10th Generation Morning Musume Members are selected; and my dark horse Masaki Sato is chosen :)

There are 4 new members; Kubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Masaki Sato, and....Iikubo Haruna (gotta look again for the last name)

And i've been watching a lot of Gaki no Tsukai series, had a blast tho this early morning while i'm laughing watching them..again, my mom sets the mood to a complete negative for again requesting me to rethought my decision..AFTER we just had final discussion just a few days ago...i'm not angry to her, its just...she should've acknowledge that i've made up my decisions...at least she could be supportive.....

i'll be blogging about them if i have the mood later at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment