My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Sunday, October 30, 2011

THE Loots

The most important loots of my life

Morning Musume - Fukumura Mizuki Merchandise

T-shirt + Wristpad
Keyring
Photosets

Its not as many as i would like, but currently i'm really short on cash :(

Low Quality Pictures ahead, bare with me....


This two pics below is my favorites, since they're metallic sheets

SHINY !!!! * o *


She's an angel indeed <3


This is the t-shirt that i bought tho sadly i got the L size which somehow a bit bigger than i expected...i would order an S size on later order.


There isnt much i can say about the loots, other than i'm so happy about it :3

So this is the rest of the photosets <3




I almost forgot to write it here !!!

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY FUKU CHAAAAAAAAAN <3

Wishing You getting more lines and even solo songs also more energy to Your dance, and as for Your character...You already mesmerize me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment