My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Road Violation

Today, i marked a history of my life...tho its not even worthy to be marked but whatever...

I went into a wrong lane of the roads which deliberately guarded by the police, and as usual as this "beloved" country system works...they are giving hints of "you may bribe", which i clearly decline...since the only amount of money you could get from me is like......$1 only where they may get offended and sue me to a bigger lawsuit...

thus my trial sets at 11-11-2011, a great date...which i hope leads to an easy smooth trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment