My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tragic

Well this post isnt supposed to be here, but there are no other place where i can write this...tho there're forums but somehow its not enough...

Today, i just watched..well i cant say its the most horrific...but its among them..a video of a house on fire where there're 3 children unable to escape since the windows are barred with steels ..as you may guess by now, they died.

The event just happened not so long ago..to be exact its on the 16th of this month, I think the video is available on youtube tho i warn you...DO NOT watch if you do not want it to stuck in your mind...probably forever; And no, i wont embed it here.

I have no idea how the fire starts, what i do know is..there are some people that tried to put off the fire eventho the fire already went too big to be handle without proper equipment...

I even mute the video after the first 5 mins because i cant handle the screams and watching the children unable to escape and fallen one by one is the most disturbing image that will haunt me for the rest of my life.

There are negative rumors spreading about the fireman/station, while i dont side with any...the anger because this happens in the first place wont go away...why the fire happened ? where are the parents ? and much more...

All that i can think is may their death wont be in vain...


Important Note : Extinguish fire with sand, if a fire extinguisher is not available...water cant extinguish fire properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment