My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I went to Morning Musume Concert !!! (sadly it was a dream)

Yesterday, 13 May 2012; I had a dream of me and my gf went to Japan and attend Morning Musume Concert !!! I remember it quite vividly as the Members were dancing and singing..then they walk in this small aisle stage and stood there waving at the crowds :D

I clearly saw Nakazawa Yuuko and Lida Kaori where Lida Kaori was pregnant in my dream O_O and then my gf asked something then i said "Morning Nyobou(?)" wife or so..then somehow i think Lida Kaori heard me and smiled at me XD

The next day i returned to Indonesia and after a while suddenly i got a phone...from someone who's speaking japanese...tho i somehow able to translate what he said "Restaurant Name, Date, VIP room, and meeting someone"; So i went there the very day and arrived there...i met........Fukumura Mizukiiiiiiiiiiii GYAAAAAAA <3

Somehow we just talk about something and something...then i want to take her pic but somehow the photo results isnt that clear......and then i woke up :(

Well i can say that its a wonderful dream...sitting together with Fukumura Mizuki face to face and just talk like we knew each other for a long time (tho i have no idea what was we talked bout)

ANYWAY, Yesterday was also my 3rd anniversary with my gf...tho sadly she's in training at another city...well i'll meet her next month...cant wait :3

And i havent been able to take a pic of my figures loots these days = _ =a GAHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment