My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photo Modelling

Few days ago, my friend which have just recently finished up her make up school ask me to take shoot for her make up model try outs !

I start the day at 8 am, since we hang around a while for breakfast then she start make up-ing the models at around 11 am..there's also another photographer tag along which much better than me in experience and skills since he went to photographer class and done it.

The make up session it self drag on till around 4 pm...i was sooooo boreeeeed waiting for them to finished up..but girls will be girls........


The only and main problem is...there wasn't any sufficient lightning source in the set.....so we went as good as it get....

few of the *already edited* photo shoots :)




And that's about it...i guess, there will be another photo shoot tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment