My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Phone !!! Reviewed !!!!

Well this is just a minor update, since i'm kinda unable to post for a bit~

just 2 days ago, my dad suddenly came home and give all his children new phone !!! BlackBerry Bold 9700 or something~

been playing with it for a while :D

Early Shots


Back View


And this is its current look, got the body protector from my sister, she doesn't want to use Yellow...well it looks good on black (she have the white ones)


Ok, now you've seen it..its review time !!! (well kinda short review, coz i haven't test it to its fullest)

  • The speakers are alright
  • Moderate quality camera (i'm being generous)
  • Tiny buttons (or its my fingers that actually too big for them)
  • Sophisticated looking
  • The battery doesn't really hold up so much..pretty much drain out in 2 days (i think)
  • The headset is kinda not too good....either i speak too loud or too small or too windy....lol
Thats about it, i guess...ciaoz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment