My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Loot !

This is the only new loot that i got so fast after i posted my wishlist in one of the quite famous forum for figures~

Strong Rival wanted poster !




Boa Hancock



the reason why i bought this is because i'm kinda trying to have a big collection of Boa Hancock; Most people who are actually collecting Boa are perhaps interested in her dynamite body & beauty, but for me.......its because she have extremely odd personality and what i said earlier came second.

currently i have in my collections are :

  • Ichiban kuji Prize F - Boa Hancock
  • Styling Star - Boa Hancock (red dress)
  • Styling Star - Boa Hancock (white dress)
  • Keychain - Boa Hancock
  • Mirror wanted poster - Boa Hancock (huge size, not the normal ones like the above)
  • Strong rival wanted poster - Boa Hancock

the only problem is getting Banpresto - Boa Hancock + Salome, which Banpresto stated that they wont have her sell online (ufo catcher machine only) Hopefully i would be able to obtain her....in reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment