My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My new camera \(* o *)/

So here it is ! Finally i obtain a dslr...tho i have no idea about it...but i could learn along the way :D

I decide to buy Canon 1000D since its good for beginners and doesnt cost an arm (need it to hold the cam); ok nuff with the jokes....kinda confusing even until now, but i'm getting to understand it step by step~

BUT it still lack in macro shoot...well what can i expect~ another macro lens cost almost the price of the cam itself...guess i need to make some greens before i can get another lens for the cam.



love it

No comments:

Post a Comment