My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Prize F - Boa Hancock


So here we are again with my latest figure, Ichibankuji Prize F - Boa Hancock which is quite similar with the previous Prize F, with some different design/color/misc such as :

  • Blue Eye Color, which is odd...i dont remember her eyes color is blue @_@
  • Kuja Pirates Pattern on her skirt
  • Larger Eyes
  • Larger "Eyes"
  • A minor color addition on her upper dress button
  • Different background paper
Thats about it....i think..I actually prefer the winking eyes from the previous ones compared to the latest ones..but i wont argue it much since i lost the previous ones...

I'll let you decide, which is better ? The First or The Later ?

The First Prize F


The Latest Prize F

it seems the picture itself, cant be opened in larger size....guess in the next post, i'll post pictures in large size then....mark this post as the end of medium size pic post.

No comments:

Post a Comment