My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

another random post

Well as you might see, i'm kinda slacking down - _ -

Many things happened, and going to..such as...am applying for a job in a hospital, but my hobby havent changed..tho this time, slightly reduced.

Am having a hard time living with my family since i cant do many things....but for now i have many figures collected and coming in, The latest orders are Hot Toys Jack Sparrow DX, Hot Toys Superman, Figma STR, and few Boa Hancock figures~ until end of this month

As you might see/know, Hot Toys isnt actually a japanese brand~ but its still a figure plus i dont like going into Enterbay which have relation with Medicom since i heard lots of bad bird whispers around.

I'll try to post more often, as in daily basis :3

thats it for now, last but not least : Kudos to Japan for winning the female football world championship or something~ Omedeto Gozaimasu !!! Nippon Banzai !

No comments:

Post a Comment