My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nendoroid Megurine Luka

So here's another review !!! kinda review~ of nendoroid Megurine Luka !

I almost cancelled her since it took up a long time until it being shipped to me, luckly i dont~ since she's cute ! her octopus too~

I wonder what is her hair color actually........pink ? light purple ? magenta ? lemme know~


This is what you gonna get.


not so much of accessories, isnt it....well the octopus kinda make it all good tho, it got 2 tentacles moveable~ tho limited in movement.


and i wonder why is that she have one hair piece that detachable ?? not that i'm complaining, it just make me curious :3

the design is quite potrays megurine herself (well duh~)

the only thing that annoy me is her stand....it doesnt stick her quite properly, thus in a time i will need to make sure she wont fell over..other than that..she's perfect ! yet i wish there were tuna for her to hold~



No comments:

Post a Comment