My blog will only consist of things related to Japan, Animes, Action Figures, Foods, or just something that really catch my interest..tho that would mean the blog wont be updated frequently \(> ▲<)/

This is my 1st blog-site ever, so pardon me for being slow in bloggin
g ♪♪♪

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Figma - Drussel~ somethin

Upcoming latest line from Figma, Drosell Von Flugel or something...her name is hard to write...lol (its a germany name in case you're curious)

Some bird told me that she will be released around July this year at 2,800 Yen (i hope so)





She's made with collaboration with Disney Japan hence the different outlook

there arent many information about her for now beside that she's up and alive in her animation series [Fireball]

I've watch the animation, and its funny coz its so random and without any story plot whatsoever~ currently there're 13 eps. i hope there're more coz its quite fun watching her

Oh and there's more...Nendoroid also taking her in !! Pfft i'm so getting them later....hope my wallet wont burn that fast >_<

Eps.1 video in youtube ^^

So for now, i'll just spam this post with her figma and nendoroid pics ^^






















if you can read japanese then go here

i havent found any english website created for her....yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment